Need brake hose part numbers help

Hey guys,

I am trying to get my brakes back together and I need to find a hose number. What I have is disk brakes off a 75 A-Body and I have put them on my 63 B-Body. These are the slider type brakes, not the pin type. Now the problem lies in the fact I had to move the caliper to the rear to clear the sway bar, in doing that the hoses that would normally fit the A-Body now hit the upper control arm when I turn the wheel. Does anyone know what hoses I could use? I looked at the tech pages, but part of the links are now broken, and the others, while showing the calipers on the rear in the pictures are still using the same part numbers I have right now. I wouldn't be in such a panic but I am moving next week and I need to get this thing rolling so I can get it on a trailer.

Thanks for any help,
Greg