Re: Seats

I have a friend who used a set in his 69 baracuda convert, should make no
difference as to what year, and as I remember, the drivers is electric for
adjustment, if someone on the list is interested in going this route, I do
have  a couple sets of them, contact me off of list if interested

In a message dated 6/16/2009 8:38:48 A.M. Central Daylight Time,