To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 6:35 PM
Subject: Off Topic Barracuda Question

Maybe Bill can answer this one for me. I've been checking out a 69 Barracuda 340 notchback. I've owned a number of these Barracudas and I always thought to get the 340 it had to be a Formula S or have the Cuda 340 package. This car has neither but it does have the correct "P" in the vin number and the E55 engine code on the fender tag. I guess I've been wrong because I just found a 69 Fastback on the net with same setup. 340 engine code but no Formula S or Cuda. So could you order the 340 engine on a 69 Barracuda without the Formula S or Cuda package?

Dan

----