More oil info

In keeping with our recent Zddp discussion, the NAPA guy gave me an
employee product knowledge sheet called the Pit Stop dated 3/09. It was
all about oil and additives and pretty much restated what has been said.
It mentioned the ZDDPlus and Lucas Zinc-plus. It also mentioned that it
is possible to use about 4 to 6 ounces of limited slip oil additive to
the crankcase. It will help the lifter wear but is not designed to run
in engines in larger amounts. If you get a chance, see if you can get a
copy of this from your NAPA guy. It is interesting. I do believe I'll be
switching from Rotella as it mentions the same thing too about it being
a bit much for gas engines and it is CJ-4 so it has reduced Zddp.

----