Header Help

Okay, here's the situation.....

My Father and I, a very long time ago, bought some TTI Headers and
Just decided to try and install them about a month ago...The guy from
Mancini Racing Gave us the wrong headers for  our Application....  a
413 with Edelbrock Heads in the Polara.  so we have a set of 1 7/8" -
3" Collector headers that are basically useless in our Hands....

We can't afford another set of TTI's, and I am looking for a decent
set of Headers that will fit the 64 Polara with the RB Engine...

Does anyone have any info on much less expensive headers that will fit
pretty well and are of good quality?

Layne