4 speed firewall reinforcements

Hi guys , been a while , been working a lot on my  "off topic" 67 cuda
so  have been avoiding you.  Although I have made some progress on the
62 dart as well.
  Anyhoo, this could apply to any   Mopar 4 speed conversion , so just
use your imagination.
   i am  converting the 67 cuda over to a  new stout small block and a
4 speed with a Centerforce clutch, so reinforcements are in order I
hear.
  The Z-Bar I have totally reinforced with gussets on both arms , so
thats gonna be sufficient and also on the  fenderwell where the outer
ball stud mounts ( as i hear they like to crack or tear out there).
  I have also reinforced the pedal assembly to  take care of any
flexion in the assembly  there- but I still hear that the firewall can
give u problems.  how can u reinforce this area??
   I am afraid i f i put a plate on the  passenger compartment side of
the firewall it will throw out the mounting points of the pedal
assembly.  I could also go on the engine side i guess but will that
throw any thing out.
   I did see a plate on ebay that the guy claimed was a factory
original  reinforcemnt for factory 4 speed cars , but i cant figure
out where the things supposed to go.
  Help!!
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon