New swap meet items

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1962 to 1965 Mopar Restoration and Parts For Sale:
* Steering wheel restoration to high point scoring quality.
* Armrest sets completely restored for all of the 1962, 1963, 1964 and 1965 A, B and C body Mopars to like, or better than new, condition in some instances.
* High quality replacement grill emblems for the 1965 Belvedere I, 1965 Belvedere II, 1965 Plymouth Satellite, 1965 Plymouth Fury I-II-III and 1965 Sport Fury. (Usually all of the five models of grill emblems made go on Ebay with a starting bid price of $126.00 including free priority mail shipping in the continental USA.)

Phone Charlie (65Satelliteman) week nights, only between 6pm to 9pm eastern time, with any questions or parts inquiries at 989-362-8463 or email mitzi265 AT hotmail.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller. January 18, 2009)

WANTED

1965 Plymouth wanted: I need a 1964 or 1965 Plymouth Belvedere wagon driver's side rear quarter; it must be nice. Phone 330-483-0334 or e-mail moparkev AT hemixpress.com  (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller. January 18, 2009)

wanted for a 1962 Chrysler Newport: 2 tail lens, 2 bezel frames, 2 gaskets, 1 steering wheel, 1 right front signal lens, 1 park brake pad, floor mats {carmel, tan, brown}.  Bill at 409-789-0015 or  billybarlow AT att.net (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller. January 18, 2009)

Wanted: the round plastic trunk emblem inserts from both the 1965 Dodge Coronet 440 and the 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 models. I need an emblem that is still in one piece, with enough of the inlay still visible. Once I have one I think that I could probably make reproductions of those.It does not matter if these are sun crazed or not; and it does not matter if most of the coloring is missing from the inlays: there must be enough left to get the general idea of the layout and correct colors used. Phone Charlie (65Satelliteman) week nights, only between 6pm to 9pm eastern time at 989-362-8463 or email mitzi265 AT hotmail.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller. January 18, 2009)

----