pre ebay mopar stuff

I did the big clean up on the shop, found a few  62-65  things i cant use.
   A pair of pretty nice rocker moldings for a 65 Coronet and a decent
pair of front fender spears for 1965 coronet 440.  also a bunch of
head light rings for 65 coornet and a console shift 64/65 barracuda
steering column.
  ALSO  have a B/E 71-74 console and a pair of grilles for 72-73 charger.
  let me know quick offline if u want to buy any , other wise its going on ebay.
  also willing to horse trade.
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon