RE: full trunk repro pans available

Gary,

I just had a chance to try to catch up on some of the old messages from the site and wanted to chime in on the trunk pan thread. I went to AMD's facility in Georgia and picked up a new floor pan, extensions and support for me '63 Fury convertable project the last weekend in October. I am very pleased with the quality of the product and the guys at AMD are very easy to deal with. I was told the Jim Kramer had the pans made so he controls the pricing, AMD is stocking some at their facility in case customers are closer to Georgia than Kramer in PA. I was told that AMD is now working on a one piece interior floor pan for my '63 and hopes to have it ready by the summer.

Rick Gilmore
Elon, NC
1963 Fury Convertable