RE: Got my car home !!!!

I feel the same way George, but only because I don't want to be one of
those guys at a show that claims he restored a nice car, only to find
out he TRAILERED the car to everyone that actually did the work. I know
not every one of us can do everything on their own, but I have a problem
with people that claim they did work when they never actually turned the
first wrench. I do everything because I can, and the only person to
touch my Polara was my buddy that lined the front end at his shop and
the guy that bent my tailpipes, but I could do neither of these things.
I wouldn't even consider this 2 cents worth!

bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Call me paranoid.call me a hermit,but this is a main reason I do all the
> work on my car. It's the old "Too many chefs spoil the broth" adage. Or
> maybe I am simply paranoid. Am I the only one who feels this way???
>
> George

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----