[no subject]

I'm finally going to get the rust repair and repaint done on my Sport
Fury.  I'ts going to a shop @ 3 hours from here.  A friend of my son is
going to do it for his winter project.  It probably won't go for @ 3
more weeks.  That will give me time to get the oil pan changed.
After looking into what it would take to drop the K member, I decided
that it would be easier to unbolt it from the transmission and lift it
just enough to change the pan.  I spent @ and hour last nite and have it
just about ready to lift out.  Too cold tonight , but it's supposed to
be near 50 by saturday.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727