good parts source 62 dart

One of the list members here gave me this craigslist lead on a 62 dart
4 door  a guy in nebraska is parting out.  His number is 307-286-6198
his name is randy.
  he was pretty resonable on what he sold me.  I bought  tail-lights,
back ups and hood letters from him for a pretty reasonable price.   He
had the parts off the car within 24 hours  and sent me pics of them so
i think hes pretty reliable.
  Anyhoo thought I would pass it along to other 62 dart /polar lovers
if they need some trinkets.
     PS-  I have dibs on dash cluster and shifetr /cables.  Hes
removing that now for me.  but there might be other goods for others
and  he says the sheetmetal is  in pretty good shape.
  Happy thanksgiving guys
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon