Corn? We don't need no stinking corn!

What do you guys (and gals) think of this...

"Check the websites below.

You must watch this a few times.  If it's true, every country in the
world will be able to develop this concept and OPEC will beg us to use
oil.

Why are we not making this a nation priority, instead of ethanol from
corn.  It takes more energy than we get out of corn to make ethanol.
In January of this year, at a meeting of the Engineers Club of Sun
City, Arizona, A.P.S. (the local power company) gave a presentation in
which they explained their plans to build such a plant south of
Phoenix, below Gila Bend. They were very upbeat about it's
possibilities. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel!-----

Take a look at these videos and pay particular attention to the very
last statement made by the spokesman.

http://www.valcent.net/i/misc/Vertigro/index.html

http://www.environmentalleader.com/2008/04/23/vertigro-turns-algae-into-biofuel/
"