Re: July 11 - 13 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals reminder

Re: July 11 - 13 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals reminder

Leslie - Yes! I have to agree with you...but I'm sure I'll be burnt to
a crisp (and the AC will be welcomed by then) and if I can help it I
NEVER drive this
 car with the top up! And unfortunately my pipes are damn quiet right
now so there's not much of an engine tune when cruising! The latter of
these will be fixed soon enough though!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 vert

----