Re: timing

Don's correct on the if it jumped it wouldn't run at all, I had a 318  in a
70's van (long hair and all) that jumped twice before I could get it fixed,  we
just cranked more distributor in it, crossed our fingers and lit it off, way
down on power but saved the tow charge.

John  Althaus
1964 Hemi Savoy   4spd
214-673-7540 cell

In a message dated 6/2/2008 8:05:31 A.M. Central Standard Time,