Re: cost of recoring was rad t

Hi All,

Prices all seem quite similar im afraid.
I had my 22" Big block radiator re-cored two years ago, they put in a high efficiency, high density 3 core and it was like $400.00. that included stripping and repainting the whole thing.
Its worked great but i remember saying ouch at the time.

Speaking of radiators, ive got a 26" 4 core mopar radiator in the garage for the last 12 years. never installed on anything. One small dent in the lower tank from being moved too many times. i have no use for it. If anyone is interested contact me off list for a price or other vitals on it.

cheers,

Derrick Brown
'63 Sport Fury, 4 speed
derrickb@xxxxxxx