Rear view sighting

I was driving through my home downtown area today and stopped at the
next light. I had to take a double take setting at the light in my
rear view mirror. Much to my surprise, a 65 Coronet was in my rear
view. We just don't see enough older Mopars driving around town during
the day. At the next light, I rolled down my window and talked with
the driver. It seems he's the caretaker for his friend's 65 while he's
out of town.  It made my day to see the 65 out and about. I've never
seen the car in town before and I hope the 65's owner knows it's
cruising around too !  LOL

       Gary F.