Re: Disc Brakes!

Bill,

It sounds like something is wrong somewhere in your system. Are you
saying that you have to push hard to stop or that there's alot of
pedal travel?

I had a 75 Dart Swinger that had a 360 w/ manual disc's that even
though it obviously took noticeably more pedal effort to stop than a
power setup, that car would would stop on a dime. What kind of brake
pads are you using? I've noticed that the "cheap" straight organic
type pads don't stop very well, where semi-metallics do a much better
job.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert