RE: Starting problem

Here is the Mopar golden rule that I have developed over the years.
Never try to trouble shoot a Mopar electrical issue until all the grounds
and connections have been checked - Starting at the battery.

Earl

I hate to ask a really stupid question, but w/ no lights or anything,
did you check your battery cable connections? I've seen just a very
little bit of corrosion or a loose cable act just like what you are
describing.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

----