RE: UK Polara update

Tom

I'm getting used to the stitching now but at first it did look odd,
after a few years of seeing the seats with white/cream stitching. They
may weel be right, but I cant see how stitching that has been covered up
for 45 years can be sun-bleached.
I dont think the extra padding will add that much height to the rear
seat! Just enough to make the vinyl look & feel tighter, I hope.
My brother (who has the car in his garage) has trimmed the door panel,
and said it just took a steady hand to draw the line and to cut the card
(originals are more like hardboard) with a new utility knife blade.
We're both draughtsmen/design engineers so drawing a straight(ish) line
was the least of our worries!
Checking the gauges was part of the work that AutoInstruments (were
supposed to) have done. We'll see if they did when we get it hooked up.

Robert
England

----