Air Compressors

I searched a long time for an good air compressor. It is a big investment and I wanted one that would last for years. Bought mine at Eaton Air Compressors out of Ohio. They sell direct over the internet. I have the 3 cylinder model, in service for 3 years now and it has been 100% reliable. It has never ran out of air on any operation. With a small sand blaster it will maintain 65 lbs which works for my small blaster. Went thru 3 Harbor Freight units. My best advice is you get what u pay for.

Ollie
65 Ply Satellite

----