Carpet Type

I'm getting ready to pull my heater box to fix my control valve leak
and I'm going to do carpet @ the same time. Not because it's screwed
up, but because the guy I bought the car from put the wrong color in.
It's supposed to be "gold" and he insisted that it should be tan, and
it looks goofy w/ the gold carpet on the doors and console. I'm going
to sell it BTW if anyone is interested...great shape...w/ 4 mats.
Contact me off list.

Anyway, what's the proper carpet type? I see "80/20", "loop", and "cut pile"?

Thanks in advance.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert