
Rotisserie Tips
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Rotisserie Tips
- From: Bill <Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:44:45 -0500
I'm borrowed a rotisserie from a friend of mine Sat morning and I'm
going to put my 73 Dart Sport up on it over Christmas vacation. I know
I have to pull the front and rear suspension, etc., but does anyone
have any tips for working w/ one of these? I'm anxious to jump right
into it, but I "know enough to know that I don't know", and I don't
want to screw anything up. Also, he lost the DVD / instructionds and
doesn't remember the "right" way to get this thing setup properly. Any
help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert, 73 Dart Sport
00 Cherokee Sport, 01 Dakota CC SLT 2wd
92 Accord LX, 21 Model T Depot Hack
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network