Re: Mopar Wins NHRA Super Stock Title - First Since 1977

Wasn't it Darren Smith ??  He has one awesome Dart.   Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Earl H. " <earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 11:32 AM
Subject: Mopar Wins NHRA Super Stock Title - First Since 1977

I am supprised that no one has posted this on the forum. But I don't know
how many serious drag racers belong. This years Super Stock title was
won by a 1969 Dart. This is the first over all Super Stock win by a Mopar
since 1977. It has been a long dry spell.

Just thought some of you might want to know.

Earl

----

----