RE: fuel tank filter

Hi,

This is the same fuel filter sock that can be purchased immediately at
the local Ford dealership.  Check the tech page on this web site and you
will find the part numbers for the two socks available.

I have a 64 Dodge 440 with a 313 and bought the 5/16 filter and it works
great.  Pull or break the original off and bring it with you.  Tell them
it is for your Dodge but also tell them that you are pretty sure a mid
80's F150 uses the same.

If you show them the original, they will match it for you.

K.