RE: Is this email from Collins Miguel in London,UK. legitimate?

RE: Is this email from Collins Miguel in London,UK. legitimate?

There are scam warnings and several links to tips about how not to get
scammed posted at the top of the '62 to '65 Swap Meet Page.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2007.html

Review the warnings and the links there to:

Read More SCAM Alert Information!
and
Internet Fraud Prevention Tips
and
Internet Scams

These Web addresses contain a ton of information about the tactics
crooks use to swindle folks.

One tip is to beware of someone using a "free" anonymous e-mail account
like Yahoo, as this dude "Collins Miguel" uses. His "shipping agent"
uses a web based, non ISP Email domain which is listed on a Web site as
blocked due to credit card fraud, fyi.

Beware.

Gary H.

----