RE: Interior woes

Point taken!
We did know they were a bit hit & miss (putting it politely) but were
advised their w'strip was the best fit. One of the other suppliers, poss
SMS or Legendary, (my brother's been dealing with the upholstery) said
'best not order from us as the door can be hard to shut after fitting'
so we took a chance on Laysons.

Reply from Laysons just in...
"I have not forgotten about you. I saw some in the warehouse that was
way too short for the length that you need. I am trying to get a reply
from the vendor to see if perhaps I could get another piece. Since this
order is so old. I am having a hard time finding somethin. But I just
want you to kno that I havent forgotten about you!"

Makin all the right noises I suppose but it's a bit worrying that they
cant find the material we need. Sounds like it's an obsolete part!
I'll see what they have to say about returning our short piece and
exchanging it for one the correct length.

Robert
England

----