New Swap Meet Listings

Hello all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1965 Plymouth Satellite for sale. 440 automatic with bucket seats, PS,
PB. Turquoise with two-tone turquoise interior. Original 318 car now has
nice running stock 440. Original California car. Very nice condition.
Asking $21,500 obo. Email fourfortymopar_AT_yahoo.com for more info. and
photos. (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (October 11, 2007)

1965 Dodge Coronet 500 Convertible for sale. Was an original 361 big
block car, now has a rebuilt 1964 413 stroked to 426, rebuilt 727 auto
transmission with a  shift kit. Headman coated headers, new exhaust, new
top, interior. New American racing 17 inch daisy wheels and tires.
Powder coated convertible top frame and new white top. Asking $22,500.
Please call or e-mail with all questions. Call 714 981-9148 ask for Kirk
or rmail weselloldcars_AT_aol.com (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact)
(October 11, 2007)

1965 Dodge Coronet 500 for sale. Fact a/c, p/s. SOLID AZ CAR w/clean
title. Needs total resto, not running 318 poly/auto, comes w/ spare poly
and auto. TOO SOLID FOR PARTS CAR. Great for resto, drag, A/FX clone,
Hemi clone or street rod. Have several pics avail. Phoenix area.
602-799-7279 or sbuchmeier_AT_cox.net (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact)
(October 11, 2007)

For sale: 1979 Dodge 360 engine, complete, running condition. Must go.
$800.00 o.b.o. Must sell. Contact Mike at 951-849-2661 in Banning, CA
(October 11, 2007)

WANTED

WANTED:  1964 Plymouth Sport Fury, 2-door hard-top, red interior and red
exterior, automatic transmission.  Prefer a numbers matching, mostly
original car, either restored or in restorable condition.  Contact Doug
at  pluckedchickens_AT_hotmail.com (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact)
(October 11, 2007)

----