Houston Mopar Show

It looks like my wife and I may be able to finally make it to the
Houston Mopar Show this year.  I need to pickup some small pieces for
the Savoy, brake lines, fuel lines, etc. .  What part of the city is
the event held in ?  We are thinking of staying in Galveston during
the event and wondered how far from the track it would be.  It looks
my Savoy may finally be painted this week and I can take it home for
assembly.  Here's a picture of the hood.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/album/576460762310888117/photo/294928804444322630/15

      Gary F.