From: Bob Kinker <maxwedge11@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Leaf springs
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:59:17 -0700 (PDT)

I used rear springd from a 69 B body along with the
new front spring mount that is a couple inches
shorter. Fits like a glove!
Bob K

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html>.

> removed]
>

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

Get your own web address.

----

----