re: Geezer

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

Yes Don, I know this isn't the right driveline combo and I do have it in
the future changes list. I was just surprised that it performed worse
when the engine was running better. I looked for the bad combo to be
less bad. I guess it was less "Bad" :-)

I won't thrash it till I get the rear-end, springs and snubber finished.
(Oh yes I will cause I can't resist it.) I will have to give the 3:23
ratio a try just so I can get the numbers from it. I think it helps
everyone to see just how it does work in real numbers.

My engine is working great. If the driveline can catch up it'll be
killer!

----