From: Don Dulmage [mailto:big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 5:13 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Valuations

I need some help to value my car. When they send appraisers here they have
no idea what it is  unless it is a mustang or a camaro or corvette.
Any known recent sales of similar 63 r or 64s would help greatly.
It is a clone
63 2dr hrdtop 440series
engine is a 426 max wedge (I have the single 4 nascar intake (REV 2 ) but
that is probably only minor.
The car is a driver, not a show car  and on a scale or 1 to 5 is probably
realistically a 3.      Last valuation was $17600 in 2000. It has been
repainted but only for wear and tear and is not an improvement just
maintance .
I need at least 3 similar type car sales or appraisals to get a good idea of
value.
I figure it is somewhere between $17500 and $23000.
Any figures out there? I am using Can dollars but I can convert any from US
.
Not BTW that I would sell it for that. It is just simply not for sale and
that has nothing to do with the dollar value.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)