B-body wagon stuff repost

OK, sorry guys i cant figure out how to get back to u off -line.  if
interested in this stuff u MUST use my OTHER  mail box
rnz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  just so everybody knows this is what i have,  if its not listed
here i dont have it.
 please read list carefully-
   1) an electric tailgate from a 64 plymouth, fairly solid gate
        NO MOTOR
 2) a manual roll down tailgate from a 64 plymouth   gate itself is
no good very rotten
        guts are there but  crank handle  -gone
  3) solid fuel tank and neck from 64 plymouth wagon
  4)  the stuff  in the cargo area that lays down flat, i dont know
what u call it but it covers the spare tire well, and theres several
pieces to it.
   5) a  rear seat for a 6 pasenger  64 plymouth wagon

 NO TAIL_LIGHTS< NO INNER PLASTIC SKINS< NO ROOF RACK NO  WIND
DEFLECTORS  <NO REAR BUMPER> no 3rd seat
  also  a fair amount of 64 polara stuff i am getting ready for ebay
so if u want any get ahold of me
  ONCE AGAIN ONLY   AT   rnz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----