Carb Tuning

After changing my rear gears from .430's to .276's I need to re-jet my
carb.  I bought an assortment of jets and metering rods from a guy
listed on the 62-65 website.  His advice on exact combos was "a little
vague".  The carb is a Carter AFB 4762S, race model (no choke).  If
anyone has any advice concerning possible combos I can provide you with
the pertinent info as to which jets etc. I have.  I've been trying to
use the info on the following website to calculate what to use but the
more I get into it the more confused I am.

http://cars.rasoenterprises.com/Carbs-CarterAFB_Jetting.htm

A little help please...........

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury