RE: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

RE: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

Joe,

Consider yourself lucky that you were able to buy repro manifolds at
such a good price.   They weren't making them when I was looking for MW
manifolds a few years ago, so I paid $1350 for an original set
and then had to have them acid dipped before I could finish them.
Personally, I prefer the WOW factor, whenever I raise the hood, but then
I'm not a serious racer....Brian

Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx wrote:

That's why I  went with the repopped m/w's.  Reliable, less
maintnance and the wow  factor.  Maybe someone will do the test before I
have to, but I spent like  750 for those manifolds and I just have to
know.  Thanks -  Joe

'64 Belvedere
Woodstock, IL.

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little
extra."

----

http:///u/?..