Re: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

Re: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

When I get enough cash to dyno this I'll try some combo's.  I have a  set of
hp's, a set of 400 cop car semi hp's, the repopped maxies and I'll  scrounge
some headers.  That would be a neat study using the  same intake set up on the
different exhaust's.  None of them would  pull their maximum potential, but it
would be an eye opener.  I've never  found a article on such a test. I've
been told that the maxies were  anywhere from 20-35 hp down but made a little
more torque.  That's why I  went with the repopped m/w's.  Reliable, less
maintnance and the wow  factor.  Maybe someone will do the test before I have to, but
I spent like  750 for those manifolds and I just have to know.  Thanks -  Joe

----

http:///u/?..