Re: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

Re: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

Okay,,,,,,,,,from the responces that I had receivied, the Max  Wedge cast
exhaust manifolds are out the door, I really wanted the Wow effect  that they
would have produced when opening the hood, and also liked the idea on  not having
to continuely  retightening headers, but after hearing all of  the HP that I
was going to be giving up I decided that it was not worth over  twice the cost
for the Wow, (and the lost HP)
   I have orederd a set of Hedman Elites, they are  suspose to be their
heavier set of headers, (3/8 flanges ) with ceramic coating,  1 3/4 tubes, and 3
in. collectors, and I am sure that I will find some place  else to spend the
$500 plus that I will be saving
  dodger

----

http:///u/?..