Re: cuda colors (off topic, sorry!)

I THOUGHT (emphasis on thought) that you could get black, white, and
red billboards w/ ANY color as long as you checked the box for it.
That was the days when Ma Mopar would build whatever you wanted...no
matter how ugly it was I KNOW I've seen a black billboard car w/ black
decal that was supposedly factory. You might want to check over on the
MML too.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert