RE: Racer brown cam

Look, I know you said your even more confused, when
ppl started talking about header sizes and what not.
to be honest if you decide to use headers, call TTI
and tell them all about your engine. what heads your
running, ported or not, what they flow, 1:5 or 1:6
rocker ratio, over bore, torque converter, cam
specs.....the whole deal. those folks have their stuff
together and will tell you exactly what you need. dont
make the "bigger is always better" mistake, or go too
small for that matter. but be prepared to break out
your wallet, they aint cheap. or just bolt on your
manifolds and drive the dern thang....till you can
upgrade later.     Sean

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265

----

http:///u/?..