RE: carport storage

I've never been a fan of car covers myself, I think they do maore damage
than good sometimes. Covering a car with plastic is a big NO! NO! but
parking a car on a plastic sheet is a big YES! especially if it's parked
on dirt or gravel. I recently heard about a better solution than moth
balls for keeping the criters out, Bounce Dryer Sheets. They work just
as good or better and smell a lot better. And for some reason Bounce
works works better than any other brand. (No I don't own stock in
Bounce)

Dan

----

.