snobbery of the two door

I think you are exactly right.  I love vehicles, no matter how many doors
(or wheels) they have.

It is ashame that the old four doors have to go to the crusher.  I believe
we should save the old "family" cars, too, not just Cudas, Mustangs and
Camaros.  I actually generate more excitement with my '62 four door Valiant
than I ever have in the two door "muscle cars" I have had.  People even love
that it is a slant6.  I would have never thought that would be the case,
I just have it because both my wife and I like it (we both used to have old
Darts.)  It turns out others like it too!

Some think that all the money in the world will make it a car cool.  I go to
some shows and all you see is rows of late sixties, early seventies muscle
cars that are cookie cutter customized.  Even street rods all seem to be
chopped, pastel and 350 Chevy powered. I think it is great you guys are
saving these special cars and preserving them, rodding them, draggin' them,
customizing them and sharing your love and knowledge with others.  There are
lists where, unless you had a V8 muscle car from 1970, you wouldn't be very
welcome.  Rather than spending $150,000 on one vehicle, I wish people would
buy more of the old family cars EVEN STATION WAGONS, and keep them from
oblivion.  Of course, it is there money and I am glad they are saving
Chargers, too  ; <)

Mike in PA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Earl H. " <earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>