Re: max wedge heads

Hi Robert, I think I will wait, put my name on a list , and just wait. Thanks.... ----- Original Message ----- From: <bigroberta@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: max wedge heads

Hi,

I have one new head p5249824 in the box. New from mopar. This head is bare with no valves. I am the parts manager here at Darcars chry jeep dodge just outside of Washington D.C.
This head would be sold as a wholesale purchase to you. We could ship UPS.
$ 575.00 plus shipping

Robert Gillis

301 423 0853

Robert