RE: 64 Fury options

[AD removed for archives]
FREE DVR
And up to 3 additional standard receivers!
Call 1-800- 901 - 5080 Today
caaeas1bOyW3Na/DirectSatTV

I'm not positive about 64 either but I believe the bucket seats are one
of the things that made a Fury into a Sport Fury. I've got one of the
Johan re-issued 63 Fury Hardtops and it has a bench seat with no
armrest. I just bought an original issue Johan 63 Fury convertible (I
don't want to tell my wife what I paid for this kit, I don't think the
convertible kit was ever reissued) and it has the bench seat with the
fold down armrest just like my real 63 Fury convert.

Dan, Hell hath no Fury, But I do!

Bob Fortson wrote:

> It's slow this a.m., so I'll add some unsolicited
> info.
> The '63 Fury was available with the "split back" bench
> in convertibles and 2 dr's (I think !)...the console
> and buckets was the Sport Fury's package. I don't
> think there was a bucket option for the Fury. Even the
> floor shift model Fury's had the bench or "split
> bench" design. I don't know about the '64's
>
> Bob Fortson
>
> --- BSchleic57@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Your free subscription is supported by today's
> > sponsor:

> > FREE DVR
> > And up to 3 additional standard receivers!
> > Call 1-800- 901 - 5080 Today
> >
> caaeas1bQmH9Ma/DirectSatTV

> > I'm curious, were 64 Fury's(not sport fury's)
> > available with bucket seats
> > and console?  the Jo-han 1/25th plastic kits of 1964
> > were all were Fury's,
> > convert and 2dr hardtop, but had the bucket seat and
> > console.  Not sport  Fury's.
> > The promotional models given away at the delaers
> > were Fury's with  bench
> > seats.

[AD removed for archives]
caaedmqbOyW3Nf/PC PowerScan