Re: little rust spots on crank

Sounds like Joe's solution will probably work, but if you had to, a
machine shop could probably polish it out. I got a 440 steel crank
from a friend recently that had been setting in his shed unprotected.
I wasn't sure it would work, but the machine shop acid washed it and
it turned .020 / .020. Looks great now.

    Gary