The Beast- final repair update

[AD removed for archives]
caaedmqbOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Thanks to all of you that offered to help with this 1964 Dodge 330 wagon when it got smashed in the High school parking lot weeks ago. I finally got it back from SCAutoKraft today with an absolutely BEAUTIFUL fender on her. These guys were absolutely GREAT!!!! I gave them a budget, and kept my nose poked in there, and they saved me $400 or so. Total damage: $1,878. They didn't even charge me for the paint!!! They put 16 hours on the fender, as it was a real peice of crap (I saw it before they did anything to it) and the metal is now show quality, though I can't say the same for the trim, but that's not their fault. Anyway, they actually only charged me for 11.5 hours total. I also got a couple other things free and a job offer!!!! I am REALLY happy with the work they did, and really happy with the respect, and down right friendliness they showed me. I'd come in every other day (it was there 10 days) and see what was going on, and they explained every detail to me and let me examine what they were doing. They weren't bothered by it one bit. How often do you find people like this anymore???? I'm gonna take them up on that part time job offer.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

[AD removed for archives]
FREE DVR
And up to 3 additional standard receivers!
Call 1-800- 901 - 5080 Today
caaeas1bOyW3Nf/DirectSatTV

----

bOyW3N.