thanks

[AD removed for archives]
caaeatrbOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Thanks folks for all the offers . If we get in a jam I will be calling but hopefully all will go well.
Today was a winderful day here. Almost warm. Usually it is very cold and wet by now. I took the 63 for a blast . Didnt have a lot of fuel so i kept it  short  still  was a great feeling. May have "accidently " left a few black patches here and there. The Old 426 doesnt like being fired up when it is this cool but after it got a bit warmer all was well.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caaeatBbOyW3Nf/Superb Rewards

----

bOyW3N.