RE: Boyd

[AD removed for archives]
Technology Made Easy so you can Enjoy Your Technology!
Help with PCs, iPods, network & much more. Industry Leader.
caad3QVbOyW3Na/LightFrog

I thought the same thing about the T-bird. I told my wife if Overhaulin
ever called her, she better not let them TOUCH my Polara! If they wanted
to overhaul my Dakota R/T though....wellll
Jeff
Paul Lennemann wrote:

> I agree with most of the comments about these shows.  I usually do a
> little channel surfing during the segments on Overhaulin where they're
> tormenting the cars owner.  It is interesting to see Boyd's ex employees
>
> show up with Foose.  On last nites episode they showed Mike machining
> the wheels.  If Duane acted like that without the cameras running
> somebody would have pounded the hell out of him by now.
> Did anyone see Foose cut the top off of the '66 T-Bird and make it into
> a roadster?  It had belonged to the guys dad and his wife let them cut
> the top off! I would have killed both of them.
>
> Paul L.
>
> Plyguy
> '63 Sport Fury
> 440/727

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caad32RbOyW3Nf/Amazing phone

----

bOyW3N.