RE: PARTS

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
caad3QabOyW3Na/Viewer Survey

Yes it does, thanks Bob.
Bob Fortson wrote:

> I got the block numbers ... the heads you have are
> 1974-76 castings for 340/360 production . Stock they
> had 1.88" intake valves and 1.60" exhaust valves and
> 65-73 cc combustion chambers. Hope this info helps.
>
> Bob Fortson
>
> --- ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Your free subscription is supported by today's
> > sponsor:

> > Technology Made Easy so you can Enjoy Your
> > Technology!
> > Help with PCs, iPods, network & much more. Industry
> > Leader.
> >
> caad3QVbQmH9Ma/LightFrog

> > Hey Bob, the numbers I gave were for the 440 blocks.
> > The 360 number is
> > 3671587-11...That sound better?
> > Jeff
> > Bob Fortson wrote:
> > >
> > > I meant to tell you that I attempted to research
> > the
> > > "360" head casting number and had no luck. I can't
> > > find that combination of numbers anywhere. Perhaps
> > you
> > > could get a full number for us ?
> > > Bob Fortson

> > Industry
> > > >

> caad3QVbQmH9Ma/LightFrog

> > the
> > them.
> > 1970
> > any
> > kit
> > dual
> > springs,
> > of
> > Dynomax
> > Mopar
> > let
> > no
> > If
> > miles

> > with
> > set
> > > >
> > caad3QabQmH9Mf/Viewer

> > I.e.,
> > well
> > This
> > total

> > Guidelines:
> > > >
> > http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

> > > http://mail.yahoo.com
> >

> > Jeff Adams
> > 64 Polara
> >
> > Your free subscription is supported by today's
> > sponsor:

> > So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with
> > Lost(TM) or
> > Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our
> > premier week
> > survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set
> > of either
> > show!
> > caad3QabQmH9Mf/Viewer
> > Survey

> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> > only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> > send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> > as other personal messages only to the intended
> > recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> > practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> [...]

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Frustrated by your Technology? Can't get it to work properly?
Get HiWired! 45 min over phone, problem solved. Learn More.
caad3QXbOyW3Nf/LightFrog

----

bOyW3N.