Re: 66 Plymouth Fury?

[AD removed for archives]
Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane Katrina?
caad3P2bOyW3Na/Nationwide Survey

For what it's worth.
I bought a brand new 66 Sport Fury. Bill, the dealer who I knew well, urged me to take it for a test drive. I started the engine and drove it off the show room floor and never looked back. I fell in love with it and after a few test miles Bill and I set down and I signed the papers. This is how I got hooked on Mopars.
I'd come to the dealer for a car wash and went home with that Fury.