RE: Which heads?

[AD removed for archives]
Technology Made Easy so you can Enjoy Your Technology!
Help with PCs, iPods, network & much more. Industry Leader.
caad3QVbOyW3Na/LightFrog

 OEM 72 heads should be 346 units. UNLESS the engine had the heads
replaced under warranty. Then 902/975/452 are possibilities.

IF its a perf. engine rebild, someone could have put on whatever they
felt was best.

Doc.

Paul Lennemann wrote:

> With all of the talk about heads in recent days it got me wondering what
>
> mine are.  Is there a way to tell w/ them on the engine?  I looked for
> casting #'s or marks and didn't see any.
> I believe these are the orig. heads for the engine and the engine
> casting #'s indicate it was cast in July '72.
> (7-12-72,  38988(3 or 8)0,  440-8, D (Day shift)
> Dist. pad #'s J440 10  11
> Any clues?
>
> Paul L.
>
> Plyguy
> '63 Sport Fury
> 440/727

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caad3PYbOyW3Nf/Superb Rewards

----

bOyW3N.